The ideal candidate will have an understanding of cutting edge design practices, software, technology and experience in managing junior and intermediate designer. Will be closely collaborating with interaction and visual designers and developers to produce best-in-class, highly engaging experiences for our customers. Develop and deliver project related presentations to executive level management. Will have an excellent opportunity to lead teams, work with a group of like-minded developers, create and deliver strategic, remarkable, influential and impactful projects.
- In-depth understanding of the UX Design and SDLC Process
- Provide effort/capacity estimation, scope, and structure projects of varying degrees of complexity.
- Oversee the entire delivery and execution process, ensuring and facilitating effective team communication and collaboration
- Identify area of opportunities for research and development in the area of prototyping. This would include being in sync with the industry trends and adopting the best practices to provide the team with a competitive edge.
- Will need to collaborate across functional teams to smooth and efficient delivery while adhering to the specified quality standards.
- Should be able to guide the development teams on adherence to the design specifications (UX, UI, and HTML) .
- Oversee and contribute towards the design, architecture, documentation, development, debugging, and deployment efforts for all the design projects
- Will also be responsible for mentoring and retaining members of our team.
Will be responsible for leadership and subject-matter expertise in the key focus area within UX/UI:
- Creating Information Architecture, Interaction flows, wireframes and Visual Design comps.
- Should possess experience in designing solutions across various platforms such as Mobile/ Tablets & proprietary touch input based devices, Web & TV/ Set Top Box.
- Should have thorough knowledge and experience in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Should be proficient in the Wireframing and Prototyping tools such as Balsamiq, Invision, Axure etc.
- Quality Assurance and Standards
- Development Integration and Deployment Support
Formal Training in Design Bachelors In Design / Masters In Design or equivalent
Formal training on Visual design along with relevant experience
Formal training / Experience on Information architecture and HFI principles
Experience/ thorough knowledge of application and design production processes
Should have thorough knowledge and experience in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Balsamiq, Invision, Axure etc.
Minimum 5+ years of experience in User Experience Design processes
Experience in creating navigation maps, Interaction flows, wireframes and Visual Design comps
Coordination with business and marketing teams to better understand the product strategy and market positioning
Performing client presentations at various project stages
Creating assets for the Prototype Team / Development Team
Coordinating with Programmer and Developer to execute the final user interfaces.
Strong Planning and Organizational Skills that go along with proper time management
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal””